Sunday, October 26, 2008

Going on TRACKS to the Mall

It was a beautiful day to go on tracks and shop around at the gateway. My sisters girls are older so they can all fend for themselves and enjoy shopping. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time just being with everyone, eating lunch and watching then run through the fountain. But the shopping part was, well I guess you could say didn't happen. I waited outside each store with boys while they played with my camera and ran into the nice people walking around. Chad was happy that I came home without spending a dime!




1 comment:

Susy Cotterell said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip to Utah. How is Colorado treating you? I'll have to give you a call and catch up. We miss you guys! Your kids are beautiful! Love to read about them. Take care!