Thursday, June 3, 2010












We finally tried to update some pictures of the kids. The girl Jessica that took the pictures is great -but we just happened to go out on a morning that looked nice, but when we got out there it was extremly cold and windy! I thought about just doing it another day, but it is such a pain getting 4 kids ready for pictures, that I decided to take our chances. Considering the circumstances and how miserable the kids were, they didn't turn out too bad. We weren't able to even take very many since one or more would be crying or whinning inbetween because of how cold they were. I figure they grow up so fast, we will just be taking some more pictures sooner than later! Before we know it the new baby girl will be here and we will need to take new family pictures with our FINAL edition.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. How have you been feeling? And it's been way too long since we've talked. We just did a day trip back to Williamsburg yesterday. Very fun.

Karen said...

I love the pictures. I see someone in your family already has braces, Kasey can't wait to get hers. So my phone broke and I lost your numbers. I need to talk to you. My cousin is driving to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks and says we should follow. Call me or email me your numbers so we can chat. klgoslin@gmail.com