Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Moments that I love!






These pictures have to be some of my favorite ever! The other morning, Miley rolls out of bed as the kids are walking out the door to school. After I said good-bye to the older three, I turn around to see Miley in the back yard with her bubbles. I love the hair that is always a disaster in the morning, but the T-shirt and polk-a-dot undies are just too adorable.






This is me and Coleman after school, waiting for Mckenna and Caden to get finished with running club. Coleman found my camera in my purse and went crazy taking pictures.






Saige now likes to wake up early, so if Chad is running that day, he will take her in the stoller with him. This is her after one of her 6 mile trips.






I always complain after dinner how I can never get the kitchen completely cleaned up since there is always something that gets in the way- mostly Saige getting on top of the dishwasher or climbing the stairs, she still doesn't know how to get down from. So one evening Chad needed to mow the lawn and he decided to take Saige with him. I was very impressed and as you can see it kept the other kids occupied just watching. I did get the kitchen cleaned and I told Chad we could make a habit of this.











1 comment:

Trixie said...

love the bubbles & the hairdo :) Made me smile.