Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

We are always a little behind the times with any electronics- so this year we finally decided to get them a Wii. They have had a lot of fun today with it. Mckenna and I have done the Just Dance II game and I've realized how much dance talent I've lost. The boys love Mario Bros, and I'm pretty sure Chad beat everyone in boxing.



Mckenna finally has her own dock to put in her room for her ipod.


I don't know of anyone that has worse morning bed hair than Miley. It actually looked worse right when she got out of bed. Some days she will hardley let me comb it, so I try to make her wear a hat.

The boys have been talking about Harry Potter legos for months now, so good thing Santa brought them.


Everyone looks like a deer in headlights, but they loved their gifts from Santa!



The boys getting ready to play the Wii.



Saige of course woke up a little later than everyone else- so she got some things for her crib and carseat. Funny how we had these exact same toys with Miley then got rid of them thinking that we wouldn't need them.


This was after the kids put on a little Nativity performance for us. It was a little rough, but if we try it again next year, we won't have a real baby to play Baby Jesus. Miley was Mary who rode in on the donkey which was played by Chad. Caden was Joseph and held Miley's hand. Coleman was a wise man who brought a gift and Mckenna was the Angel (wearing Mileys fairy wings.)

2 comments:

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! We finally got a Wii this year too! Loved your card. Such cute kids!!

Nichols Family said...

Kendra, I happened upon your blog through Coryn's. I hope you don't mind me checking on it now and then to keep in touch when we leave.
_tori