Sunday, September 20, 2009

Miley LOVES Shoes


When Miley was only maybe 7 or 8 months old, I put her first pair of black patten church shoes on her, and her face lite up like you couldn't believe. She was so excited about them, she didn't want to take them off. Now that she is almost two, her shoe fettish is only growing. I do give into it a little, because little girl shoes are so cute. Chad asked me the other day why she has 15 pair of shoes, but as you can tell by the picture, 15 is way off. These are all the pairs of shoes that do fit her right now and she takes turns wearing all of them!

This morning as I was going through the sunday adds, she sat up on my lap and said, "show me the shoes." I didn't know she even knew there were pictures of shoes in the adds. This is a picture of her when I got her box of shoes down and she went through almost all of them trying them on.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

way to start her early :) All guys think us girls have too many shoes, they just have no idea!

JKLCP said...

I used to love shoes too and still do. When I was little like Miley I would put my feet in the fisher price school buses and slide around the house. :)